Emily leads our firm’s litigation team, focusing on all aspects of divorce, custody and child support matters. Emily’s favorite place to be, when she’s working, is in the courtroom. She is a seasoned litigator who will tell you that there are few things in life better than a well-executed cross-examination. When she’s not in court, Emily is one of the nicest lawyers you will ever meet. Within the firm she is known for her ability to approach every case with a calm focus that puts her clients at ease. She has earned the well-deserved reputation among her colleagues for her willingness to successfully take on some of the most difficult divorce and custody cases throughout the state. Without a doubt, Emily is the trial attorney you want seated on your side of the courtroom.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
- Skilled Divorce and Family Law Attorney
- Capable representation for clients considering divorce
- What Happens if I Don’t Pay My Child Support?
5 November 2019
- Yes, Parents Can Be Charged with Kidnapping Their Own Children
29 October 2019
- Prenups and Postnups: Do I Need One?
23 October 2019
- Protecting Your Child from an Abusive Parent
15 October 2019
- Will Maryland’s New Definition of “Extraordinary Medical Expenses” Hurt Families?
10 October 2019
- McCabe Russell, PA Would Like to Welcome Molly Callanan and Kaylesh Ramu to the Firm!
11 September 2019
- What is the Difference Between Physical Custody and Legal Custody in Maryland?
3 September 2019
- Can I Remove My Spouse from the House During the Divorce?
27 August 2019
- Setting Realistic Expectations When Preparing Yourself for Divorce
21 August 2019
The decision to end a marriage is rarely an easy one. Whether it was by mutual agreement or not, both parties will have practical, financial and emotional considerations to contend with, and those considerations can lead to heated disagreements. The untangling of two lives is a complex process; you’ll want competent, trustworthy guidance from the start.