A law firm for every day people.
The belief of my practice is simple: I represent those who need an attorney but think they can't afford one. I believe in standing up for those who think no one will stand up for them. I give voice to the voiceless.
Sometimes things happen. You need an attorney. You think you can't afford one. You can afford Elizabeth Pugliese, Esq.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable hourly rates. Client is responsible for paying expenses of matter.
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
- Organ Trafficking and the TVPA: Why One Word Makes a Difference in International Enforcement Efforts
- Journal of Contemporary Health and Policy
- Divorce Field
- Q. My child support is due on the 1st. Since Jan. 1st is a holiday, what day do I pay so Jan is up to date?
- A: January 1.
- Q. My ex was tested for covid our son is suppose to be with him this weekend. Can I keep him if his results aren't back
- A: Tallk to your ex. See if you can switch weekends or make it up later. You have to follow the court order but you can work out an arrangement if you both agree.
- Q. What do if I do if my children's father will not answer my calls to see the children when it's court ordered?
- A: The court orderr should state when access occurs and where pick up is so you should not have to make arrangements. You should show up at the right time and place. If it does not, you are still supposed to have your access. If the father is not allowing it, you can file contempt with the court to enforce the court order. A judge will make it clear that the access is not optional.