I am dedicated to providing the highest quality, personal service to all of my clients. I work in a small firm. My partners are also my father and my brother. Unlike the indifferent, "take a number" approach you get at many law firms, we treat each client as a person whose case matters most. We spend the extra time that is needed to make sure you understand the complexities of your case and to get you the best result possible. Our advice is honest and to the point. We'll tell you the good and the bad so that you're fully ready when it's time for Court.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Car Accidents
- Probate & Estates
- Credit Cards Accepted
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
- Contingent Fees
Personal injury and others on a case by case basis.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We provide the highest quality legal service with reasonable payment terms.
- Law Offices of Olmsted & Olmsted, LLC
- - Current
- Extensive general practice experience with litigation in all levels of the Maryland judiciary--District Court, Circuit Court, Orphans' Court, and the Court of Special Appeals. Background includes work in criminal law, traffic law, family law, personal injury, elder law, (wills, trusts, probate, estate planning).
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Evidence Award (given to student with greatest skill in rules of evidence).
- Activities: Trial Advocacy.
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current