Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Domestic Violence
All potential clients receive a free consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted for amounts over $1500.
contingency fees are accepted on personal injury matters only.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- R.L. "Ed" Edwards, Attorney & Counselor at Law, Inc.
- Loyola University New Orleans
- J.D. (2005) | Civil Law
- University of Mississippi
- Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- B.S. (1999) | Workforce Education and Development
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Phoenix
- A.A. (1990) | Electronics' Engineering
- Mississippi State Bar
- US Army Judge Advocate
- - Current
- Activities: Admitted to practice in all Military Courts. Currently assigned as Trial Defense Counsel in Mississippi Army National Guard
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem
- Mississippi Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Ed Edwards Law
Contact & Map