Doreen Yaffa is one of the few divorce lawyers in Southern Florida that is Board Certified in Marital and Family Law. In order to be certified as such, one must complete a range of tests and training. There are not many attorneys in Florida that are certified, the number being around only 6% this shows Doreen Yaffas experience and skill. Ms. Yaffa has also been given an AV preeminent rating from Martindale - Hubbell - as judged by her legal peers. She is licenced to practice law before Florida and the US District courts as well as the Southern District of Florida. Ms. Yaffa believes in an empathetic and compassionate approach when it comes to family law since it can be quite a sensitive area. She believes that with the proper resources she and her team can help people facing a difficult divorce or complex family law issue.
- Civil Rights
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Florida State Bar # 27413
- - Current
- Divorce Laws in Boca Raton Florida
- Doreen Yaffa
- Yaffa & Associates, P.A.
- The Benefits of a Family Attorney
- [Guest Blog] Are You Staying Together for The Children?
7 August 2019
- Who Gets Custody of the Dog?
10 July 2019
- Why Collaborative Divorce Will Save You Time And Tons Of Money
11 April 2019
- Divorce Parenting Plans & Classes – Finding One Near You
28 September 2018
- How to Calculate Alimony Payments
19 September 2018
- How Does Divorce Mediation Work?
10 September 2018
- Why Would a Divorce Go to Trial?
2 September 2018
- Alimony you Pay WON’T Be Tax Deductible!
28 January 2018