Donna Russo graduated in 1981 from Villanova University School of Law and has been actively engaged in the practice of law since her admission to the Bar in 1981. She is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney.
Ms. Russo has extensive experience in civil litigation having been a civil litigator for over 25 years. She presently devotes her practice to litigation of corporate disputes, denial of disability or health insurance benefits, employment discrimination, insurance coverage issues, nursing home and assisted living abuse and neglect, personal injury and property claims.
Civil Litigation; Employment Discrimination; Disability and Health Insurance; Insurance Coverage Disputes; Nursing Home and Assisted Living Abuse and Neglect; Personal Injury and Property Claims.
Admitted: 1981, New Jersey; 1988, New York
Law School: Villanova University, J.D.
Member: Bergen County and New Jersey State Bar Associations, Women Lawyers in Bergen County
Born: Paterson, New Jersey
Cases: Franklin Mutual Inc. v. Security Indentity Inc. 275 NJ Supm 335 (A.D 1994).
- Elder Law
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Assisted Living Abuse and Neglect
- Disability Law
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Coverage
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law
- Certified by the NJ Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Attorney
- NJ Supreme Court
- New Jersey Elder Abuse and Neglect Forum
- NJ Elder Abuse – Nursing Homes Evicting Tough Cases
10 May 2016
- Nursing Home Abuse: Nursing Homes Try To Avoid Litigation Through Arbitration Clauses
22 February 2016
- Nursing Home Abuse: Maggots Found In Feeding Tube Site
16 February 2016
- NJ Nursing Homes: New Law Monitoring Alzheimer’s Group Homes
20 November 2015
- NJ Elder Abuse: Lawsuit for Restraining Alzheimer’s Patient With Bedsheet
17 November 2015
- Nursing Home Abuse: Failure to Monitor Coumadin
13 July 2015
- Nursing Home Abuse: Complaints
5 May 2015
- NJ Elder Abuse: Bill for Peggy’s Law Is Pending
5 May 2015
- Nursing Home Neglect: Nursing Homes May Not Provide Quality Short Term Rehabilitation Care
15 April 2015