Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Top 40 Under 40 - Civil Plaintiff
- The National Trial Lawyers
- In 2016, Doug was invited to join The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40. Membership is extended solely to a select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature, and public profile. Invitees must exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young lawyer under the age of 40.
- AV Preeminent Peer-Review Rating
- Martindale Hubbell
- In 2013, Doug joined a select group of lawyers recognized for their legal ability and professional ethical standards by receiving an AV® Preeminent Peer Review rating (a Martindale-Hubbell service). An AV® certification mark is a testament to the fact that Doug’s peers ranked him at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Texas Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- In honor of his excellence in the practice of law, Doug has been recognized by his peers as a 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Texas Super Lawyers - Rising Star (a Thomson Reuters service). This recognition is awarded to only 2.5% of emerging attorneys in Texas 40 years old or younger, or those who have been practicing law for 10 years or less.
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- American Association for Justice
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map