Our lawyers have over 85 years experience in representing those in need of quality legal services. Our practice is dedicated to helping our clients with their serious legal matters.
In addition to focusing on injury claims where we have built our reputation one client at a time, we also take great pride in representing businesses in their corporate matters and disputes, as well as handling complex corporate transfers, mergers and buy-outs, or assisting a new or experienced entrepreneur in starting a business.
Our title company, Acquire Title Services, Inc, handles both commercial and residential real estate transactions.
And, should you need help after the death of a loved one, we have vast experience in assisting clients to get through difficult legal times. We are available during regular business hours, or on weekends and holidays by appointment.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Free consultations are by telephone only and limited to 15 minutes.
- Contingent Fees
- 5th Circuit
- 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- J.D. (1971)
- Louisiana State Bar
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Real Estate Attorneys Group
- Louisiana Association for Justice