Contact the Law Offices of Deborah Barron for a Free Initial Consultation. A full service Law firm providing prompt professional service to businesses and individuals at the lowest cost to the client.
For plaintiff personal injury cases, sexual harassment and nursing home abuse, there is no fee until we recover. Formerly with the San Francisco Law Offices of Melvin Belli, the "King of Torts."
Served with a summons and complaint? We may be able to obtain insurance coverage for you or file a cross-complaint for indemnity or contribution.
From business start-ups, mergers and acquisitions to complex litigation, our goal is to reduce the client's stress and to resolve disputes as quickly and economically as possible. We have provided quality service in a variety of legal areas throughout Northern and Central California from Eureka to Santa Barbara. Whether you face a jury trial, arbitration or administrative proceeding, our team of highly-skilled attorneys will be beside you every step of the way. We also provide full service Winery and Vineyard Law, Hospitality Industry, Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law.
San Francisco Office: 1750 Montgomery St., Suite 100
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express
- Contingent Fees
Personal injury, sexual harassment, nursing home abuse, other types of cases by inquiry
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$250 per hour, $2500 retainer for litigation matters
- Federal Circuit
- Spanish: Spoken
- California State Bar # 153840
- - Current
- Bar Assoc./Pro-tem Judge
- - Current
- Activities: Member: *Bar Association of San Francisco (Chair, Barristers' Product Liability Committee, 1997; Delegate to the U.N. 4th World Conference on Women) *San Francisco Youth Court Judge *Sacramento Bar Association *Pro-Tem Judge El Dorado & Sacramento County *State Bar of California (Award for Pro Bono Legal Services) *Queen's Bench Bar Association (Member, Board of Directors, 1996-1998; Co- Chair, Programs Committee, 1998; Chair, Employment Committee, 1994-1997)
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Sacramento Business Law Attorney Blog | Bay Area Corporate Lawyer | Northern California Employment Law Firm