(301) 660-2635Tap to Call This Lawyer
Davin Van EykenDiversified Law Group
- Real Estate Law, Bankruptcy, Landlord Tenant ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
A Trustworthy, Honest, and Accessible Attorney who will help you through your legal problem.
It is important to plan ahead, and focus on what should be done to address the array of intertwining issues that will have an effect on your case. Davin will provide you with the information you need to know and advise you as to what you need to do to address the problems you may have.
"I go the extra mile in providing my experience, skills and personal commitment to each client. I deliver affordable and tangible solutions for your legal needs."
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 4th Circuit
- Diversified Law Group
- North Carolina State University
- B.A. | Political Science
- North Carolina Central University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- American University Washington College of Law
- LL.M. | Business and Financial Regulation
- Maryland State Bar
Websites & Blogs
4 Questions Answered
- Q. hello what rights do I have as a business owner if my partner is trying to force me out.
- A: No you cannot be forced out without a court order mandating that course of action.
- Q. If my E-2 visa expired and I didn't renew it. When I must to leave? or How can I extension If I need time to stay?
- A: Has your I-94 expired?
- Q. A LLC business issued me an insufficient funds checks and has done for numerous times. How do I file a complaint?
- A: You can only sue under a cause of action. This seems like a breach of contract and fraud claim case. You have to formerly allege in your complaint what this person has done and the damages it has caused you.
Contact & Map