David Scott Byrd
- Divorce, Family Law, Real Estate Law ...
David was born in Jefferson County, Tennessee, and remained in Jefferson County where he attended Carson Newman College in Jefferson City and graduated Cum Laude in 1991.
After obtaining his law degree from the University Of Tennessee's College Of Law in 1994, he became associated with the law firm of Capps, Cantwell, Capps & Byrd, being named a partner in 1999. David is engaged in civil trial practice with emphasis in the areas of domestic relations and collections.
David is licensed to practice in all courts in the State of Tennessee as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee and the United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. He is also a member and former president of the Hamblen County Bar Association.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 6th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D. (1994) | Law
- Carson-Newman College
- B.A. | History/Political Science
- Tennessee State Bar  # 016618
- Hamblen County Bar Association