David L. StevensStevens Law Firm, PLLC
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, White Collar Crime ...
Attorney David Stevens is a third-generation resident of Okaloosa County. A proud Seminole, David graduated with a Bachelor of Science from Florida State University before earning his Juris Doctorate from the Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach, VA. He currently resides in Niceville, FL with his wife and three-year-old daughter.
David was sworn in to practice law in Florida in 2010, and soon joined a civil litigation law firm in Santa Rosa Beach as an associate attorney. He went on to become a prosecutor with the State Attorney's Office in Shalimar, FL, and served in that capacity for nearly 8 years. David prosecuted thousands of cases ranging from simple misdemeanors to complex and serious felonies. He has tried more than 30 jury trials as lead counsel, and more than 40 jury trials as co-counsel.
In 2019, David left the State Attorney's Office to found the Stevens Law Firm, PLLC. David devotes 100% of his practice to litigation and has the experience to help you in your time of need.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Stevens Law Firm, PLLC
- - Current
- Assistant State Attorney
- Office of State Attorney - 1st Judicial Circuit of Florida
- Associate Attorney
- Zalkin Revell, PLLC
- Regent University School of Law
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- Honors: Moot Court Honor Board
- Florida State University
- B.S. (2007) | Political Science
- The Florida Bar  # 0085458
- Okaloosa-Walton Bar Association
- Federalist Society
- Stevens Law Firm, PLLC
- Important Reasons to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney
November 11, 2019
- When Should You Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney? As Soon as Possible.
April 11, 2019
- What are the penalties for a DUI charge in Florida?
March 2, 2019