I strongly belive that anyone accused of a crime has their entire life at stake and deserves competent and zealous legal representation. I have a wealth of criminal trial experience, ranging from simple misdemeanors to serious felonies. That experience will be put to use in your case where it maters most: in the courtroom. I approach each case with the understanding that each client is more than just a set of charges or a prior record score, and I work with clients to develop a defense game plan that addresses the whole person, not just the current criminal case. In every case, I work to craft a strategy that gives my client the best possible chance at getting on with life after a criminal charge.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fee; hourly; payment plans available.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Colgan & Associates, LLC Law Firm, Pennsylvania.
- 5 Reasons To Hire a Child Custody Lawyer
17 November 2020
- Guide to Get an Uncontested Divorce in Pennsylvania
13 November 2020
- Everything You Need to Know About Getting a Quick Divorce in Pennsylvania
13 August 2020