Mr. McDonald's 35 career has been devoted exclusively to litigation. Over the span of his career, he has litigated hundreds of cases including over 150 cases tried to jury verdict.
In 1991, Dan started his own law firm to engage in a contingent fee practice representing plaintiffs. Since then, Dan has focused primarily on cases involving pharmaceutical and medical device cases, catastrophic injury and wrongful death, property tax litigation and complex business disputes.
Dan has a Martindale-Hubbell “a.v.” rating, the highest rating awarded by the trusted lawyer rating directory. Since 2014, he has been selected as a Top Attorney by Fort Worth, Texas magazine. In 2016, Dan was named one of the ten Newsmakers of the Year by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
Dan is admitted to practice in the State of Texas, the State of Oklahoma, the State of Mississippi and the State of Florida.
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
Free, no-obligation initial consultation. It costs you nothing to find out if you have a claim.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Our No Fee Guarantee: We don’t get paid unless you win.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Built on years of trial experience, a tradition of personal service and a well-deserved reputation for zealous representation of our clients, McDonald Law Firm is dedicated to the timely delivery of outstanding results.
- Founding Partner
- McDonald Law Firm
- At McDonald Law Firm, our mission is to transform how people experience working with lawyers. We believe in exceeding expectations by solving problems and creating value in unexpected ways. We strive to maintain a culture characterized by integrity, respect, compassion, opportunity, hard work, mutual empowerment, entrepreneurship, and fair reward for efforts made on behalf of clients and the firm. We encourage our team to reach beyond what is comfortable and usual, in order to see and achieve what is possible. With insight and dedication to creative collaboration, we help our clients and each other achieve better, smarter and more efficient results.
- Southern Methodist University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Baylor University
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals
- Texas State Bar  # 13539300
- - Current
- McDonald Law Firm