I work to achieve significant savings for clients through effective tax planning, defending against assessments, and pursuing refund claims.
My practice is primarily focused on representing individuals and small businesses with domestic and foreign tax compliance issues, including unfiled tax returns, appeals, IRS tax liens and levies, garnishments, innocent spouse tax relief, IRS tax investigations, non-collectable status, abatement of penalties and interest, IRS payment plans, payroll tax issues, offshore bank account compliance, and offers in compromise.
In addition to tax clients, I represent a select number of entrepreneurs, artists and athletes in business and personal matters.
- Tax Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Tax Court
- Georgetown University Law Center
- LL.M. | Securities & Financial Regulation
- Texas A&M University School of Law
- J.D. | Tax Law
- University of Texas - Permian Basin
- B.A. | Psychology
- State Bar of Texas  # 24096790
- U.S. and Luxembourg Taxation of Private Asteroid Mining Activities
- Tax Notes International, 89(3), 249-51
- On the Use of Tax Incentives to Promote Renewable Energy
- Tax Notes, 156(6), 727-35
- Are Loan Commitments in Commercial Deals Illusory?
- Probate & Property, 30(6). 54-59.
- Carr Tax Law, PLLC