Dan Reynolds tells bad jokes and finds humor in the antics of poorly-behaved dogs. Dan is a lawyer serving Macon County and surrounding areas. His primary areas of practice are DUI, criminal law, divorce and family law, civil litigation, and FOID appeals.
- Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Construction Law
Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Traffic Tickets
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My fees will be thoroughly outlined and explained to you in my engagement agreement.
- Erickson, Davis, Murphy, Johnson & Walsh, Ltd.
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- The Law Offices of Brinkoetter, Hassinger & Strobach
- Volunteer Judicial Clerk
- Macon County Courts
- Worked with Hon. R.C. Bollinger in the Macon County Courts.
- Rule 13 Attorney
- St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
- Engaged in supervised practice under Assistant Prosecuting Attorneys.
- Rule 711 Attorney
- Office of the State's Attorney - Champaign County
- Engaged in supervised practice under Assistant State's Attorneys as an intern at CCSA.
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Graduated with a concentration in criminal litigation.
- Dagen Fellowship
- SLU Law Public Interest Law Group
- Selected as a Dagen Fellow in the summer of 2012 in recognition of my public service work at the Champaign County Office of the State's Attorney.
- The Law Blog of Daniel J. Reynolds, Esq.