Dan Reynolds tells bad jokes and finds humor in the antics of poorly-behaved dogs. Dan is a lawyer serving Macon County and surrounding areas. His primary areas of practice are DUI, criminal law, divorce and family law, civil litigation, and FOID appeals.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My fees will be thoroughly outlined and explained to you in my engagement agreement.
- Erickson, Davis, Murphy, Johnson & Walsh, Ltd.
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- The Law Offices of Brinkoetter, Hassinger & Strobach
- Volunteer Judicial Clerk
- Macon County Courts
- Worked with Hon. R.C. Bollinger in the Macon County Courts.
- Rule 13 Attorney
- St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
- Engaged in supervised practice under Assistant Prosecuting Attorneys.
- Rule 711 Attorney
- Office of the State's Attorney - Champaign County
- Engaged in supervised practice under Assistant State's Attorneys as an intern at CCSA.
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Graduated with a concentration in criminal litigation.
- Dagen Fellowship
- SLU Law Public Interest Law Group
- Selected as a Dagen Fellow in the summer of 2012 in recognition of my public service work at the Champaign County Office of the State's Attorney.
- The Law Blog of Daniel J. Reynolds, Esq.
- FOID / CCL Appeals to the Director of State Police: Red Tape Abounds
1 May 2017
- Door open for challenges to federal firearms prohibition
28 February 2017
- New FOID Law Makes ISP Report Firearms Disqualification to Local Law Enforcement to Encourage FOID Seizure
29 December 2016
- Thoughts on Field Sobriety Tests
23 December 2016
- Recent Successes: FOID Reinstatement
23 December 2016
- Will I go to jail for my DUI? What you need to know about DUI sentencing in Illinois
1 August 2016
- Will a Speeding Ticket raise my insurance? The Long-term Consequences of a Traffic Conviction
29 June 2016
- ISP to Switch to Online-only FOID Application and Appeals Process; 3 Tips for a More Effective Appeal
11 March 2015
- The Alphabet of Driving After a 1st DUI: MDDP, BAIID, and Getting Back on the Road
1 December 2014