Daniel is a seasoned litigator with a stellar track record of victories as both a trial attorney and an innovative online problem solver who has emerged as an established leader in the Internet Defamation field. Because he understands that each client and each issue is unique, Daniel takes great care and pride in developing and implementing an individually tailored plan of action for every one of his representative matters. Daniel’s work is focused on achieving the one result for his clients which has defined his legal career – success.
- Communications & Internet Law
- State Bar of Ohio  # 0080241
- Minc Law
- Minc Law Blog
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About Internet Defamation Lawsuits
18 September 2020
- One-Star Reviews: What Can I Do & When Can I Sue?
17 September 2020
- 22 Free Tools & Tips to Identify an Anonymous Online Defamer
11 September 2020