Brinton is personally invested in his clients’ success and thinks about how he can help his clients remove damaging content from the Internet from the moment he wakes up in the morning. He is a passionate advocate for individuals and businesses that are harmed as a result of someone intentionally abusing the Internet to cause them significant harm. He combines specialized technical knowledge of the Internet, digital investigative techniques and cutting-edge litigation skills to provide cost-effective solutions custom tailored to each client’s specific needs. Brinton works tirelessly to obtain successful results both in and out of the courtroom so that his clients can move on with their lives and forward with their businesses as quickly as possible.
- Communications & Internet Law
- State Bar of Ohio  # 0097063
- Can a Court Order Remove Content?
- Minc Law
- Minc Law
- Minc Law Blog
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About Internet Defamation Lawsuits
18 September 2020
- One-Star Reviews: What Can I Do & When Can I Sue?
17 September 2020
- 22 Free Tools & Tips to Identify an Anonymous Online Defamer
11 September 2020