Attorney Dane Johnson is a native Texan who earned his Bachelor of Business Administration and his J.D. from the University of Houston. He graduated from the University of Houston Law Center early and became one of the school’s youngest graduates in 1996. Following law school, Dane worked in the Galveston County District Attorney’s Office and quickly worked his way up to a position as a chief prosecutor in County Court at Law No. One. He completed over 40 jury trials in his first two years as a prosecutor. In 1999, a criminal defense firm was impressed with his performance and hired him away from the prosecutor’s office. Through trials, seminars, and continuing legal education, Dane honed his DWI defense skills and focuses his practice on DWI defense today. Dane is Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and co-founded Johnson, Johnson & Baer P.C.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
AMEX, Master Card, VISA, Discover, Debit Cards, Cash
- Johnson, Johnson & Baer, P.C.
- - Current
- Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Prominent Criminal Defense Firm - Houston, Texas
- Assistant District Attorney
- Galveston County District Attorney's Office
- University Of Houston
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- University of Houston - Main Campus
- B.B.A. | Management
- University of Texas - Austin
- Super Lawyer
- Texas Monthly Magazine
- Houston's Top Lawyer - DWI/DUI Law
- H-Texas Magazine
- National College for DUI Defense
- General Member
- - Current
- Texas State Bar # 00798284
- - Current
- Johnson, Johnson, & Baer, P. C. Receive Top Houston DWI Defense Firm Award
- Baord Certified in Criminal Law
- Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
Houston DWI defense attorney Dane Johnson is a prominent criminal defense attorney certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in criminal law. In addition you has received numerous legal industry accolades and awards. Call (713) 222-0400 now for free legal consultation.Houston DWI Attorney | Call 713-714-2189 | Johnson, Johnson & Baer
Dane Johnson is a board certified criminal defense attorney focusing on DWI defense, and founder of Johnson, Johnson, & Baer, P.C. in Houston, Texas. Call (713) 222-0400 now for a free DWI consultation.
- Q. Ive had two prior dwi in texas.i have been arrested for another one ten years later.they only charged me with a misdemea
- A: Hire a lawyer immediately. They may or may not know about your prior convictions. If the convictions are valid, the State could refile the case as a felony.
- Q. I got a DUI in September 2013, I haven't received a court date. What should I do. I live in Texas
- A: The statute of limitations in Texas for a misdemeanor DWI is 2 years. If the State fails to file it within this period of time, the State will be barred from prosecuting you for the misdemeanor DWI. If it is a felony DWI, the statute of limitations is 3 years. What county did the DWI occur in? You may have a court date and not know it. Did you make a cash bond or a surety bond? Contact a DWI lawyer in that county for further information.