- Employment Law, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice
- California, Iowa, Wyoming
Courtney Rowley is the owner of The Rowley Law Firm. She is passionate about personal injury law and has practiced on her own for almost her entire career. Her work is mostly personal injury, with extensive experience representing victims of serious injuries, wrongful death, traumatic brain injuries, spinal injuries and medical malpractice. She is licensed in California, Wyoming, and Iowa.
Courtney has obtained over one hundred million dollars in verdicts and settlements for her clients. She spends an immense amount of time with her clients and their families. She finds that by spending time, getting to truly know her clients as human beings, she is better able to understand and translate their suffering and experience.
Courtney has been published in numerous publications across the country, including the Nevada Bar Association Journal and The Advocate. She is the co-author of Trial By Woman, available on Amazon.
She has studied and taught at the Trial Lawyers College in Wyoming, a college “dedicated to training and educating lawyers and judges who are committed to the jury system and to representing and obtaining justice for individuals, the poor, the injured, the forgotten, the voiceless, the defenseless and the damned, and to protecting the rights of such people from corporate and government oppression”.—Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyer’s College.
Courtney lectures nationally, speaking to other lawyers about trial work and finding human connection in trial.
Courtney also practices with her husband, Nick Rowley, partner of Carpenter, Zuckerman and Rowley.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 251012
- Supreme Court of Iowa
- Wyoming State Bar
- ID Number: 6-4471
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- Activities: Byrne Trial Advocacy Team, Winner, National Championship
- University of Southern California
- B.A. (2004) | International Relations
- Activities: Crew Team, International Study Abroad Wales
- State Bar of California  # 251012
- Iowa State Bar
- Wyoming State Bar  # 6-4471
- Women at Work
- Trial By Woman Book Link