CHRISTOPHER D. GRAHAM is an experienced and innovative estate planning attorney. He strives to provide his clients with quality and affordable estate planning services in Arizona.
At Bailey Law Firm, our commitment to providing our clients with top-tier counsel and legal services is unwavering.
If you're putting an estate plan in place for the first time, you may have many questions. It is important that you trust and are comfortable with your estate planning professional.
Chris provides caring and compassionate services. He acts as an advisor and planner while listening to your unique goals and wishes.
No boilerplate documents. Chris designs customized, comprehensive estate plans that address your goals, wishes and desires.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- State Bar of Arizona
- ID Number: 019105
- United States Tax Court
- University of Alabama School of Law
- LL.M. | Taxation
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- J.D. (1998)
- University of Arizona
- B.S. (1994) | Political Science
- Lead Counsel Rated in Estate Planning
- Lead Counsel
- Arizona State Bar  # 019105
- Bailey Law Firm
- Attorney profile
- Bailey Law Firm Articles
- Underinsured drivers in Arizona are a huge cost
19 January 2021
- What Does an Effective Real Estate Attorney Do for the Seller?
29 December 2020
- Should I Hire a Real Estate Lawyer?
21 December 2020