Christopher David LizziExperienced and Aggressive Representation. Call for Free Consultation!
- Criminal Law, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
- South Carolina
Our office is a General law practice established in 1993. I am an experienced Trial Attorney. The firm handles all levels of Criminal Defense both State and Federal-including but not limited to drug offenses, driving offenses DUI/DUS, property offenses, criminal sexual conduct, murder, arm robbery, magistrate and municipal offenses.
This man is god sent!!!!!!
Posted by Christina
June 5, 2015
I was charged with CDV 3rd and CDV hand , I walked out the court room with a CDV 1st!!! I only had to pay 130 court cost!!! Absolutely Amazing!!! Honestly I trust no one else!! Thank u !!!! This was far from the first time he has saved me from doing some long time!!
Posted by anonymous
November 11, 2016
Mr. Lizzi did a great job negotiating a settlement in my divorce. He is very knowledgeable on the law and thorough. It could have been a very different outcome without his determined attitude to help me. His paralegal did everything she could to help me also. I would definitely recommend this attorney.
30 Years of experience in Circuit Court litigating Civil and Criminal matters.
30 Years experience Family Court litigating Divorces, child custody, adoptions, Juvenile cases, Child Support, ect.
Former Navy Submarine veteran,
Former 9th Circuit Assistant Solicitor
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Litigation
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Litigation
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Credit Cards Accepted
available on personal injury cases and some litigation cases
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Free initial 30 minute consultation
- South Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- LIZZI LAW FIRM, PC
- Charleston Southern University
- Baptist College of Charleston
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- South Carolina State Bar
- - Current