Cherie Parson works exclusively as an employment attorney and has a unique professional background as a former Human Resources Professional that has enabled her to work effectively in representing individual employees.
She represents public and private employees in matters pertaining to their employment: discrimination (race/color and national origin, gender, religion, and disability), harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, severance negotiation, restrictive covenants or non-compete agreements, medical leave issues (FMLA), state and local grievances, and unemployment claims.
As an employment attorney, Ms. Parson provides clients an understanding of their employment rights, empowers them to protect their interests, and advocates on their behalf. She provides counseling, negotiation, and, when necessary, aggressive litigation on an individual and class basis, and is committed to finding the best solutions for her clients in every employment situation.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of Richmond School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- George Washington University - Virginia Campus
- M.A. (2004) | Education & Human Development
- George Mason University
- B.S. (1996) | Business Management
- Honors: Mason Scholar
- Virginia State Bar  # 82501
- Hill Tucker Bar Association
- - Current