Robert Jackson Allen
- Personal Injury, Civil Rights, Employment Law ...
Robert represents individuals and businesses in Virginia in a variety of civil disputes, including litigation, arbitration, and appeals. He was recognized as Virginia's Legal Elite for 2017 in Civil Litigation by Virginia Business magazine.
Robert handles cases in the areas of employment law, including discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination, personal injury, civil rights cases, and commercial matters. His practice also includes resolving and litigating cases arising from business transactions and construction disputes. He also handles matters relating to real estate transfers including claims for breach of purchase and sale agreements, fraud, and termite damage.
Robert grew up on a farm in rural Essex County and he takes a special interest in land conservation, historic preservation, and sustainable development. He has helped landowners conserve their property by using conservation easements. For years, his practice has included an emphasis on land use and zoning law, including litigation and appeals adverse to localities and the largest retailers in the country.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of Richmond School of Law
- University of Virginia
- Legal Elite
- Virginia Business Magazine