Charlotte K. Weinstein is a family law attorney working in private practice throughout the State of Maryland. Ms. Weinstein has 15 years’ experience representing clients in all aspects of family law, including, divorce, child custody, child support, same sex issue, and domestic violence. Ms. Weinstein will make every attempt to resolve the issues through an agreement but if litigation is necessary Ms. Weinstein is a skilled litigator and she will vehemently advocate for her client.
Ms. Weinstein is a member of the Anne Arundel County Bar Association, the American Bar Association the Maryland State Bar Association, and the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
Ms. Weinstein obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Baltimore, a Master’s Degree from George Washington University and a Juris Doctorate Degree from the University Of Baltimore School Of Law.
- Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Venmo, Zelle, and PayPal
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D. (1999)
- The George Washington University Law School
- M.A. (1994) | Criminal Justice
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current