Charles R. Ullman is Board Certified by the North Carolina State Bar’s Board of Legal Specialization in Family Law.
At the time of his certification he was one of less than 300 lawyers state-wide to achieve this distinction.
He is also a member of the Wake County Bar Association, the North Carolina Bar Association and a member of the Christian Legal Society.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- - Current
- Campbell University
- B.A. | Government/Pre-law
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- North Carolina State Bar
- Legal Specialization in Family Law
- North Carolina State Bar’s Board
- Charles R. Ullman & Associates