I am attorney Chuck Kronzek. My interest in founding this law firm, along with my first partner, Michael Cronkright, was to operate a firm where we could offer each of our clients the best possible representation, the best possible attorneys, and the best possible results. I am proud of what we have been able to achieve over the decades. Since beginning in 1995, we have had many trial victories; too many to keep track of really. We enjoy our reputation for being thorough, intense, competent Michigan attorneys. We love winning cases and helping clients. At THE KRONZEK FIRM, we never stop educating ourselves, never stop learning better ways to present arguments and win cases. I make sure that all of my attorneys participate in continual ongoing legal education and training. I make sure that every client gets the time and attention they deserve from a premium level law firm. We have never claimed to be the right law firm for every potential client. For that reason, we select our clients carefully to ensure that we're a good match to work together. We meet with clients during the day, during the evenings and on weekends. I offer you my personal guarantee: If you are a client at my firm, you will be represented well. I will see to it.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- CPS defense
- Free Consultation
Excluding cases involving expungement, removal from sex offender registry and gun rights restoration.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Kronzek & Cronkright
- Geneva College in Pennsylvania
- B.S. | Human Resources Management
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Michigan State Bar # 52688
- MidMichigan Divorce
- Mid Michigan Divorce Blog
- Why You Should Make New Friends After Your Divorce. (Pt 1)
22 October 2019
- How Child Support is Figured Out in Michigan (Pt 2)
21 October 2019
- How Child Support is Figured Out in Michigan (Pt 1)
11 October 2019
- Wondering About Mediation in Your Divorce? We’ve Got Answers.
9 October 2019
- How to Move on After Your Divorce (Pt 2)
3 October 2019
- How to Move on After Your Divorce (Pt 1)
1 October 2019
- Will They Take Money Out of my Paycheck if I Don’t Pay Child Support?
28 September 2019
- Third-Party Custody in Michigan: How it Works.
27 September 2019
- Proposed Legislation Aims to Close Michigan’s “Boyfriend Loophole” For Guns!
25 September 2019
Michigan Trial Attorney Charles Kronzek tells the good, the bad and the ugly about the court-appointed attorney system in Michigan.Lansing, MI Top Custody Litigator
Charles M. Kronzek, a founding partner at Kronzek & Cronkright, PLLC explains the custody factors and how they will affect you in a divorce case. Learn how Michigan Courts...