I am a Third Wave lawyer, a spare room tycoon, a carpet commuter, a connected attorney, that operates a virtual law firm from the comfort and privacy of my home, representing debtors whose rights gained in filing bankruptcy have been violated.
Although I handle litigation issues in the United States Bankruptcy Courts throughout the State of Texas, my primary emphasis is prosecuting automatic stay and discharge injunction violations.
I am an attorney. I am the father of four (one practices real estate law in Houston, Texas, one is helping to construct light rail in Houston, one is looking for her next adventure, and one is in the film program at The University of Texas). I am married to Jane, a beautiful woman and lawyer. I believe in the benefits of the Third Wave. And, I work with my wife out of our home office. It is all about the work/life balance or blending that makes life better for me, my family and my clients.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Charles Newton & Associates
- - Current
- South Texas College Of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 14976250
- - Current
- Chuck Newton
- How Do You Ask Another Attorney To Be Your Mentor?
8 January 2014
- Backyard Shipping Container Office
3 January 2014
- One Off Yourself!
12 December 2013