(410) 769-5400Tap to Call This Lawyer
Catherine WoolleyExperienced trial attorney with railroad litigation practice
- Employment Law, Appeals & Appellate, Personal Injury
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Nearly 20 years of trial experience at the state and federal level handling complex civil and criminal cases. I have tried hundreds of cases before judges and juries.
My current focus is representing railroad workers in personal injury cases under the Federal Employers Liability Act and in whistleblower cases under the the Federal Railroad Safety Act.
Admitted to practice in Maryland and the United States District Court for the District of Maryland. Pending admission to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- Employment Law
- Employment Discrimination, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Area
- Railroad Litigation I FELA & FRSA (Whistleblower) Claims
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- United States DIstrict Court for the District of Maryland
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, MD
Contact & Map