Carlos WarnerWhen Experience counts! Over 23 years with successful track record! Call Now!
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability ...
- District of Columbia, Northern District of Ohio, Ohio
When experience counts...Call me to help you navigate your way through your situation!
I was born in Cleveland, Ohio. When I was young my passion has always been to bring fairness to our justice system. I have been chasing this objective ever since.
I earned my Bachelors Degree from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Clarion University in Political Science. While at Clarion University, I played football on a full athletic scholarship, was a 4 year starter and the team Captain. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Administration at the University of Akron. In addition, I also studied law at the University of Akron where I earned my Juris Doctor and served on the Akron Law Review. I graduated in the top 5% of his class, and was a member of the Mock Trial and Moot Court.
i have practiced law in Ohio since 1997 where I began my law career. I worked for 7 years as a Deputy Cuyahoga County Public Defender where I defended and tried criminal cases from juvenile to adult misdemeanors up to life felonies and appellate work. I also worked for the Federal government as an Assistant Federal Public Defender for the last 15 years. I was charged with all pretrial and trial responsibilities in the Northern District of Ohio and the District of Columbia. I represented 12 detainees housed in Guantanamo Bay. He was charged with appellate work in the Sixth Appellate District and the Court of Appeals for the District of Colombia. I have coordinated and participated in extensive media work which included appearances on CNN, MSNBC and many other media outlets.
I have handled thousands of criminal cases at the state and federal level. For the last 23 years, I have been working exclusively in the fight for justice for those most in need.
I am a licensed attorney with the Ohio Bar and is admitted in Federal Court, in the Middle District of Ohio.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Immigration Law
- Citizenship, Family Visas, Green Cards, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas
- Civil Rights
- Police Misconduct
Free initial 30 minute consultation!
- Credit Cards Accepted
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- Northern District of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- 6th Circuit
- D.C. Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- SHERRIS LEGAL, PA
- - Current
- ASSISTANT FEDERAL PUBLIC DEFENDER
- OFFICE OF THE FEDERAL PUBLIC DEFENDER
- DEPUTY PUBLIC DEFENDER
- CUYAHOGA COUNTY PUBLIC DEFENDERS OFFICE
- University of Akron
- M.A. (1997) | Public Administration
- University of Akron School of Law
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- Honors: Top 5% of class
- Activities: Mock Trial Moot Court
- Clarion University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Full football athletic scholarship, 4 year starter and team captain.
- State Bar of Ohio  # 0068736
- Sherris Legal PA