Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- White Collar Crime
Additional Practice Area
- DMV Hearings
I will do an overview of you case and provide an honest answer as to how I can help you. As I openly tell my potential clients, this line of work can online rewarding if can spot an issue for dismissal, or provide enough form a reduced sentence, A private attorney lives off his reputation of being honest, fair, and successful.
Personal injury. cases only!
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Consider a split payment in felonies + expenses, as long as myself and my client understand we have a job to do.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 5th Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of B. Scott Winkler
- - Current
- The only Attorney listed in Justia, that has his primary practice location in Shafter, for the Northern Kern County area. Acoss the street from the Shafter Superior Court.
- Vice President: RCBO
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Numerous certificates in Ag & Commercial Lending; completed their strenuous Bankers College
- Asst. Vice-predident
- San Joaquin Bank
- California State University - San Francisco State University
- M.A. (2016) | California Gangs and the effect of new legistlation has on criminal sentencing
- Wells Fargo Bank Ag & Commercial lending College
- (2000) Agricultural and commercial financial analysis
- Honors: Most Outstanding in delivering WFB ag and commercial products to clients. Reached highest sales quotas and exceeded in my class.
- Activities: Intensive academic understanding into annual cash flow and the needs of cash fellow for both ag and commercial products in order to avoid a strong company to be undercapitalized,
- California Pacific University
- J.D. (1991) | Law
- Honors: West-Law Honor Student
- California State University - Bakersfield
- B.A. (1991) | Political Science
- Honors: Graduate Cum Laude Honors
- California State University - Fullerton
- B.A. (1990) | Finance
- Volunteer of the year Award
- Bakersfiekd Rescue Mission
- For volunteering with some homeless, but many young kids needing assistance in simply working their homework with each individual at the mission.
- Palque handed out the four highest GPA'S in our class
- West Law Studenf of High Academic Achievement
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 215006
- - Current
- Kern County Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: Criminal Defense Section
- U.S. Federal Court, Eatern District  # 215006
- Licensed to Practice
- - Current
- Golden Empire Youth Football
- Board for Director & Coach
- Activities: One of original members to outline and create future protocol for youth football organization, that is still operating at a high competitive level todat.
Websites & Blogs
- Criminal Defense Lawyer Bakersfield & Shafter B. Scott Winkler
- Criminal Defense Lawyer
- ‘Tis The Season – To NOT Drink & Drive
4 December 2017
- Thank you, all Veterans of the United States
10 November 2017
- The Menendez Brothers: Provided Batting Practice for What was to Come
25 September 2017
15 Questions Answered
- Q. Does Sec 600 (holding electronic annual meetings) and sec 20b (consent requirements) apply to nonprofit religious corps?
- A: Most states allow nonprofit corporations to hold both board and membership meetings electronically, through any medium where all of the individuals participating may hear each other and participate in all matters before the board or membership, unless the corporation's articles or bylaws provide otherwise.
- Q. What amount do courts get for a criminal conviction For a felony or misdemeanor besides the hourly pay and fines
- A: I do not know if I understand your question and apologize if mistranslated. In a criminal proceeding no money is awarded for conviction, but the defendant will be punished by a jail or prison sentence, depending on the nature of the case. No money is awarded to any party, attorney, of court staff.....ever!
- Q. Pc 496D(A) Is what my mom got arrested for. She has never been arrested before. How much time do you think she will get?
- A: Mr. Gribow is right with respect to this charge. This charge is considered a wobbler, meaning the District Attorney can file it as felony or a misdemeanor. By California statute provides a monetary amount ($950 in loss) to determine misdemeanor or felony, generally, each question raised below are ultimately the main issues to determine not necessarily how it will be charged, but plead out!
Contact & Map