Practicing in Volusia County since 1983, Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer since 1989, national Trial Lawyers Top 100 Criminal Defense attorneys, Certified Mediator, Airline Transport Pilot, Masters in Aviation Safety, Adjunct Asst. professor, ERAU. Aviation litigation, personal injury, wrongful death, motorcycle accident, Truck accident, aircraft disaster, premises liability, dog bites, slip and fall, products, medical malpractice.
- Personal Injury
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
Free phone consultation for all cases, all personal injury consults are free.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and master card only
Contingent fees are standard FLABAR, 1/3 presuit.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly and mediation rate 250/hr.
- 5th Circuit
- President of Port Orange/South Daytona Chamber of Commerce
- University of Natural Health
- Ph.D. (2015) | Holistic Natural Health, Holisitic Sports Nutrition
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude 4.0
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- M.S. (2010) | Aeronautical Science; Aviation Safety, Aviation Education Technology
- Honors: With Distinction 4.0
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: President Student Bar Assn.
- Auburn University
- B.S. (1980) | Business/Finance
- Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honorary Top 10%
- Florida State Bar  # 373958
- - Current