Brendan is a native St. Louisan passionate about serving clients and practicing criminal law, municipal law, and family law. Brendan works diligently to get your charges dropped.
As a former prosecutor, he knows what they're looking for. His areas of practice are drug possession and paraphernalia charges, theft charges and DUI or DWI charges. Because his firm is small, he puts all of his care and attention into each of of his client's cases. His record of getting fines reduced and charges dropped speaks for itself. He does not judge. He shows respect for all of his clients. He understands good people make mistakes. Whether your case is big or small, he can help.
Working in St. Louis, Brendan takes cases from lots of areas in Missouri. If you are in St. Louis, Chesterfield, or somewhere nearby - give him a call. He can help! Brendan is always affordable and effective.
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
https://stlcriminaldefenselawyers.com/ Schedule a free and honest consultation with Brendan.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Missouri Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Owner and Attorney
- B. Block Law
- - Current
- Byrnes Law Firm
- Assistant Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney
- Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney
- Saint Louis University
- J.D. (2013) | Doctor of Law
- Southwest Baptist University
- B.B.A. (2010) | Business Administration
- Honors: Magnum Cum Laude
- The Missouri Bar
- STL Criminal Defense Lawyers