Bill CisarBusiness Contracts & Securities Law, Building & Negotiating Agreements
- Business Law, Securities Law
William (Bill) Cisar has 10+ years legal experience in handling domestic and international business contract matters. He has obtained an L.L.M. Master of Law degree specializing in Taxation from Arizona State University. Bill is licensed in the state of Illinois and works for clients throughout the United States.
Bill Cisar has extensive experience with Startups, Commercial Contracts and Agreements, Merger and Acquisition, Equity Financing & Securities, Fintech & Cryptocurrency, SaaS, Tax Law & Strategies, Trademark & Copyright, IP, and Data Privacy.
Having an attorney on your side willing to speak openly and directly about the liabilities and necessary documents you need to protect your business and move forward is a game changer in the legal industry. Bill ensures his clients are prepared with the necessary knowledge they need to make informed decisions regarding their concerns. Translating business needs into legal requirements while minimizing legal liabilities to ensure business continues to operate as it should.
To reduce the anxiety associated with receiving a legal invoice, Bill provides a mixture of hourly and fixed fee structures to provide low-cost legal services at a predictable rate. Clients have a greater degree of control and understanding of the scope and cost of their projects; transparent billing with no hidden costs to prevent budget surprises. Each client should understand the end goal of what needs to be achieved and the steps involved to acquire success to avoid uncertainty.
A partial list of document examples
Cross Border Contracts
Equity Incentive Plans
PPM Private Placement Memorandum
Cryptocurrency Securities Exemptions
SaaS Software as a Service Contracts
GDPR General Data Protection Regulation
CCPA California Consumer Privacy Act
Supplier and Vendor Agreements
Investment Adviser Registration & Compliance
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Securities Law
Initial 15 minute consultation is intended to discover the client's needs and to determine if there is a proper fit with services that can be offered. Legal advice or direction will not be provided during this consultation. Limited scope client engagement letters are required to be signed with every client prior to any legal advice being rendered.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All major credit cards are accepted via our secure online merchant services portal. An initial price estimate can be provided once the scope of the work has been identified. Price estimates are based on work identified for the limited scope of client engagement. Additional work requested beyond the limited scope engagement will require additional payment. A full retainer will be required prior to work being performed.
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 6308756
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sr. Attorney
- Alpine Legal Advisors Worldwide Group Corp.
- - Current
- Helping business owners by creating legal documents to protect their money. Reviewing contracts and agreements explaining risks and loopholes. Drafting documents needed to keep the business at the industry standards. Explaining the terms of buying or selling a business. Assisting with bringing on additional investors. Resolving owners equity, shareholders or ownership concerns. Continual improvement focusing on refined professionalism with emphasis towards client satisfaction with every interaction. Honing critical thinking skills and having the foresight to anticipate the future needs clients will encounter, thus reducing unexpected legal events. Collaborating with other specialized Attorneys to ensure a holistic approach encouraging the precision business owners have come to expect from a professional level of service. Standardizing a flexible approach to streamline efficiencies by integrating legal necessities into business strategies.
- Associate Attorney
- Cisar and Mrofka Ltd.
- Incorporation and maintenance of a small business. Handling everything from the start of a company to the ongoing contracts and agreements to perform at industry standard locally and internationally. Business ownership privacy concerns. Hiding the owner's name from public records with onshore and offshore options including the use of registered agents. Structuring the Incorporation of businesses to reduce tax liability, including the proper use of establishment of S-Corporations and S-Corp tax elections. Drafted Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation. Assisting private foundations, public charities, LLC Limited Liability Companies, and Corporations. Dissolving a business and liquidation of assets. Franchise agreements. Mergers & Acquisitions. Partnership & Shareholder Disputes.
- Arizona State University
- LL.M. (2014) | Taxation
- Phoenix School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- CALI Awards: Criminal Law, White Collar Crime, Appellate Advocacy
- Honors: Academic Merit Scholarship, Castro Scholarship, Law Review Editor, Order of the Quill, Outstanding Service to Law Review Award
- Activities: Phoenix Law Review: Served as Staff Editor and Editor of Student Scholarship
- 10.0 Rating
- Justia Inc
- White Collar Crime
- Arizona Summit Law School
- Appellate Advocacy
- Arizona Summit Law School
- State Bar of Illinois
- Globally Integrated Multi-Disciplinary Business Law Firm