Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
Lifetime native of Conroe and Montgomery County,
1989 Graduate of Conroe High School
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
Additional Practice Areas
- CPS - Child Protective Services Cases
- Limited Scope
- Contract Review / Drafting
- Child Support Collection
- Child Support Defense
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reserve your consultation meeting by phone or in person for $50. Customized payment plans and collateral accepted.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Steinmann Law Firm, Counsel and Services
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- Lamar University
- Teaching Certification | Teaching
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- M.A. | Communications
- University of Houston - Main Campus
- B.S. (1994) | Psychology / Sociology / Communications / Political Science
- Go Coogs!
- Honors: Honors College, National Debate Tournaments, Model Arab League
- Activities: CEDA debate, LD debate, Band, Resident Adviser, Student Government, Casino Night
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Texas College of the Bar
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer Association
- American Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Access Builds Children
- President of the Board
- - Current
- Activities: Board member for the last 10 years
Websites & Blogs
7 Questions Answered
- Q. I need an answer ASAP. I will be remanded to County Jail for 30 days. I have my daughter. If I am taken in, what happen?
- A: Call a local attorney and get a free consult asap. A POA over the child can be given to a friend, teacher, pastor, church member. Good luck and God bless! #steinmannlaw steinmannlaw.com
- Q. My ex has giving me my child , what do i do to terminate child support and gain full custody ?
- A: Hire a lawyer. ASAP. Call around for a local attorney who has free consultations and get in today (or tomorrow) and get started before things change again. Good luck and God bless!
- Q. We have had our foster son for 1yr.DNA results just came back and dad has started working services.Do we have any rights
- A: Yes, you do. Contact a local attorney immediately and review your options. Foster parents have right but the requirements are very specific. (Not intended to be specific legal advice or create an attorney client relationship.)
- Q. How far back can you charge someone for arrears if they weren't in court?
- A: Arrears go back as far as the Court order states they do. A local attorney can review the order and the facts and give you a more specific answer. (This is not intended to be specific legal advice or create an attorney client relationship, contact a local attorney as soon as possible.)
- Q. I am from TX & my live-in boyfriend is from CA & we have a 6 mth old daughter. He got into some trouble in CA & will
- A: Call a local attorney and file a SAPCR - Suit Affecting Parent Child Relationship. That way no question of where the child stays. (This is not intended to be specific legal advice, call a local attorney and get a consult asap)
- Q. my wife asked for a divorce. No papers have been filed. Should I cancel work travel to stay in the home?
- A: No, keep your job and income. Work travel is not like abandoning the home. Take pictures of anything valuable if you think she will try to hide or destroy items. (Not intended to be specific legal advice, always consult a local attorney) steinmannlaw.com #steinmannlaw
- Q. 6 years now the AG website has shown I owe nothing in CS, I just received a notice that I owe 32000 in unpaid support??
- A: That is because they just updated the information from the last 6 years. The AG website is not the end all be all of what you owe, the underlying order is.
Contact & Map