Benjamin Marcoux joined Houlon, Berman, Bergman, Finci, Levenstein & Skok, LLC in June of 2010. Prior to joining the firm, he worked with the Collaborative Law Group in Ellicott City, Maryland. He served clients in a variety of practice areas including: family, civil litigation, collaborative law, wills and probate, and personal injury. Ben has appeared before judges and masters in Montgomery, Prince George's, Howard, Anne Arundel, Calvert and Worcester counties. While in law school, Ben served as Dean's Fellow to Professor Rice, the former Evidence Master for the AT&T break-up litigation.
Ben is a member of the Howard County Bar Association, the Howard County Collaborative Professionals, and the Maryland State Bar Association.
Ben graduated from American University Washington College of Law in 2006 and received his bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan in 2003. He currently resides with his wife Linda in Huntingtown, Maryland.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Insurance Claims
- Nursing Home Abuse
- General Civil
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- Houlon, Berman, Bergman, Finci, Levenstein & Skok, LLC
- - Current
- Collaborative Law Group
- American University Washington College of Law
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
- Professor Rice, former Evidence Master for AT&T break-up litigation
- Dean's Fellow
- Collaborative Divorce Association, Inc. (CDA)
- Collaborative Professional