Beau Mayfield has been providing his clients with efficient and practical legal advice since 2010. Beau believes in three pillars of practicing law; ethical advice, practical legal counsel, and passionate advocacy. At the Law Office of Beau Mayfield, clients can rest assured that Attorney Beau Mayfield will provide sound legal advice in an efficient manner. Call today for a free consultation.
Mr. Mayfield began his career as a judicial law clerk in the First Circuit-State of Hawai'i for the Honorable Judge Rhonda A. Nishimura and Honorable Judge Edward H. Kubo Jr. Mr. Mayfield participated as a law clerk in over 40 jury trials while performing legal research and writing memorandums for the Judge's consideration. After the one year clerkship, Attorney Beau Mayfield opened his first law firm, Mayfield and Yen, LLP focusing on small business law, estate planning, and litigation in both Nevada and California.
In 2012, Attorney Beau Mayfield moved in-house as Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel for GWG Holdings, Inc., a publicly listed financial services firm specializing in the secondary market of life insurance. There he oversaw the company's IPO on NASDAQ and other registered capital offerings. Mr. Mayfield developed the company's anti-fraud policies, state regulated purchasing contracts, and operational compliance protocols. In 2018, Attorney Beau Mayfield moved back to his hometown and founded the Law Office of Beau Mayfield focusing on estate planning, business legal services, and personal injury.
Attorney Beau Mayfield graduated in 2008 from the University of the Pacific-McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, California. During his time at McGeorge, Beau Mayfield had the pleasure of studying Fundamental Rights in Austria taught by United States Supreme Court Justice, Anthony M. Kennedy. Prior to law school, Mr. Mayfield completed his undergraduate degree in Native American Studies at the University of California- Davis.
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Intellectual Property
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Law Office of Beau Mayfield offers flat fees for most services including Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney-Small Business Owner
- Law Office of Beau Mayfield
- - Current
- Kroll Ontrack
- Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel
- GWG Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GWGH)
- Mayfield and Yen, LLP
- Judicial Law Clerk
- State Of Hawai'i, First Circuit
- Law Clerk
- Law Offices of Thomas Geraghty
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Activities: Studied abroad in Austria: "Fundamental Rights in the U.S. and Europe" taught by Supreme Court Justice Anthony M. Kennedy. Founded McGeorge Golf Club.
- University of California - Davis
- B.A. (2005) | Native American Studies
- Inspiring program and professors featuring North and South American History, Political Science, Art and Cultural Studies.
- Honors: Dean's List. Senior Honors Thesis in Navajo Language. Student Program Director for Native American Culture Days featuring guest lecturers, art shows, and film festival.
- State Bar of California # 270422
- www.beaumayfieldlaw.com or visit the Law Office of Beau Mayfield located in the Wildwood Center