Free Consultation: (312) 263-1080Tap to Call This Lawyer
Barry G DoyleLaw Offices of Barry G. Doyle, P.C.
- Nursing Home Abuse, Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
My practice is focused exclusively on the representation of the victims of accidents and their families in complex personal injury and wrongful death litigation with a special emphasis on nursing home abuse and neglect cases. We have not and will not represent insurance companies. I believe that my job is to equip clients to make decisions about their case which are consistent with their goals and values. In order for clients to be able to do this, it is my job to provide clients with a good understanding of the law applicable to their case and regular updates about the progress of their case.
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Social Security Disability
Additional Practice Area
- Wrongful Death
We will do an initial phone consultation, and if it appears that the case has merit, we will schedule a free, no-obligation initial consultation meeting in our office, at the client's home, or elsewhere.
No recovery, no fee.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Offices of Barry G. Doyle, P.C.
- - Current
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- Honors: Graduated cum laude Deans List every semester American Jurisprudence Awards in: Criminal Law, Insurance Law, First Amendment Rights, and Federal Civil Rights Legislation
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (1991) | Political Science
- American Association for Justice
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Articles & Publications
- Hurt at Work: An Employee's Guide to Worker's Compensation Claims
Contact & Map