Ashley Nicole Green is a native Houstonian. Since the age of 13, Ms. Green has always had the desire to become an attorney. Her desire to help others, specifically children, developed at an early age while growing up as the oldest of five children. Ms. Green has been practicing family law since 2015 as a litigator, amicus attorney, ad litem attorney, and a certified family law mediator in the Houston and surrounding areas. Prior to becoming the managing attorney at the Law Office of A. Green, Ms. Green clerk for the 310th Judicial District Court under Judge Lisa A. Millard, Harris County Attorney's Office, and the Kansas Appellate Defender's Office.
Ms. Green enjoys spending time with her husband and son, traveling, and participating in community events to help those in need. She has a long-standing commitment to working with underprivileged children. Ms. Green’s ultimate career goal is to serve as a powerful voice for children, who are often left unheard.??
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards are accepted, including Discover.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
30 minute complimentary phone case evaluation! Call today at 832-844-1677 to schedule your evaluation or visit our website to nook online.
- Washburn University School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.A. (2012) | English Literature
- State Bar of Texas  # 24095887
- Website for Law Office of A. Green