(423) 339-0032Tap to Call This Lawyer
Arthur BassQuality legal services for reasonable fees
- Divorce, Family Law, Criminal Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Arthur Bass graduated from the University of Tennessee law school, receiving his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree in 1975. He has practiced law for 41 years, providing quality legal services for reasonable fees to the people of Bradley County and the surrounding counties of southeast Tennessee. He has handled cases in all the local state courts as well as the Tennessee Court of Appeals and the Tennessee Supreme Court. Arthur Bass is also licensed in federal court and has handled cases before the Eastern District of TN and in the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Juvenile Law
- Social Security Disability
Contingent fee arrangements are available in accident, injury, and disability cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most cases, including all family law and domestic relations cases, are handled at an hourly rate, and an initial retainer fee may be required.
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Legal Clinic Certificate of Merit
- Activities: Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity; Legal Clinic Student Assistant
- University of the South
- B.A. | English History
- Activities: Chi Psi Fraternity
- Bradley County Bar Association
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map