Arik T. Ben-AriHighly Rated Criminal Defense & DUI Lawyer of The Benari Law Group in Media, PA
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
Arik Benari was born and raised in Delaware County, Pennsylvania and proudly pursued his entire education in Pennsylvania. A graduate of Akiba Academy in Merion Station, Arik attended the University of Pittsburgh undergraduate program. He graduated with honors in three years with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Rhetoric and Public Argument.
Mr. Benari entered the business management world during his undergraduate studies with experience managing union labor in the wholesale and retail industries. He then managed and drove the opening of two retail start-ups during the two years between his undergraduate and legal studies.
In 2000, Arik graduated from the Temple University School of Law. Arik was a proud member of the Moot Court Honor Society and a managing member of the Intellectual Property Law Students Association, the Barrister‘s Club, and was President of the Jewish Law Student‘s Association.
Arik started his career as in-house counsel for a local technology company where he focused on private equity funding programs, as well as all the day-to-day legal needs of a growing technology company. In late 2001, Arik launched a private practice in Media, Pennsylvania and has been practicing throughout the Philadelphia region ever since.
Mr. Benari focused his practice on defending those that stand accused of criminal conduct by the government. Leaving a successful career in the corporate world - The Benari Law Group spent the past decades devoted to protecting the civil rights of our citizens, one case at a time.
Top Criminal Defense Lawyer, Arik Benari is an active member of the Bar Associations of Delaware County, Philadelphia, and Pennsylvania. Mr. Benari is also a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and the Trial Lawyers Association of America.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Juvenile Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- White Collar Crime
Every type of case gets a free consultation in our office or via the phone.
Credit Cards Accepted
VISA, MASTERCARD, DEBIT
Depending on case.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Negotiable Hourly Rates, Flat Fees on almost all Criminal Cases, and Petitions.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hebrew: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- The BenAri Law FIrm
- - Current
- Practice focused on Negotiation and Litigation of Business, Divorce, Criminal and DUI cases.
- President Judge Kenneth Clouse
- Served as a law clerk to the Late Honoroable President Judge Kenneth Clouse
- Temple University
- J.D. | TRIAL AND BUSINESS LAW
- Honors: Moot Court Honor Society, Intellectual Property Law Association, Jewish Law Students Association
- University of Pittsburgh
- B.A. (1996) | Rhetoric / Public Argument
- Honors: Dean's List, Honors, Class Officer