Anthony J Madonia
- Estate Planning, Business Law, Tax Law
Senior tax accountant and manager at Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co.
Partner at a boutique law firm
Founded Anthony J. Madonia & Associates, Ltd. (AJM&A) in 1995.
Practice areas include estate planning & administration, business strategy & planning, corporate law, and taxation
Anthony J. Madonia & Associates, Ltd. came from the vision of a service-oriented, hands-on practice where clients receive comprehensive support and expedient attention. Early in my career, I recognized the value of providing multi- dimensional insight when guiding clients through complex transactions. We are a law firm that prides itself on being a resource for helping privately held firms, families and individuals preserve wealth and plan for the future. We put our clients first and care for them like extended family.
• Former adjunct professor in Estate & Trusts and Estate Planning & Drafting at John Marshall Law School
• Member of the American Bar Association and American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants.
• Former President of the Chicago Financial District Chapter of Rotary International
• Board member, Treasurer, Safer Organization, which helps people in the criminal justice system with education and job training
• Planned Giving Committee of Catholic Charities
• Member, Justinian Society of Lawyers.
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting, University of Illinois
Juris Doctorate, John Marshall School of Law
A proud native of Chicago, I lived, went to school, raised a family, and started a business in the city, before venturing out to Des Plaines.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 6205042
- Spanish: Spoken
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6205042
- - Current
- Madonia & Associates - Legal News