As a lifelong resident of Worcester County, Attorney Anthony J. Luzzo remains active in numerous community organizations and activities. In 2003, he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Corporate Accounting and Finance from Bentley University. He earned his law degree from The New England School of Law in Boston in 2008.
Following law school, Anthony was employed by a major Boston law firm where he focused on complex medical malpractice and product liability defense. He returned to Worcester to concentrate on the representation of individuals instead of corporations and government institutions.
In 2012, Anthony founded Revelli & Luzzo, P.C. to focus on criminal defense and civil litigation matters. Anthony is an experienced and skilled attorney. He is in court every day advocating on behalf of his clients and is committed to getting them the best possible results.
- DUI & DWI
- Revelli & Luzzo, P.C.
- - Current
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. (2008)
- Bentley College
- B.S. (2003) | Corporate Finance & Accounting
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Preeminent 5.0 out of 5
- 2010, 2011, 2012
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Legal Issues , Town Meeting
- Anthony J. Luzzo's Website Profile
- Revelli & Luzzo, PC Website
- Revelli & Luzzo, PC. Blog
- Know Your Legal Rights When Protesting
22 June 2020
- Divorcing During COVID-19
23 April 2020
- Staying Safe and Saying NO to Domestic Abuse During COVID-19
15 April 2020