Free consultation means we will speak with you to determine if your legal matter is one with which we can assist. Document review and legal advice are not included in a free consultation.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
I take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
There is no charge for a phone conversation or email exchange to determine if your case is one that I can assist with. It is our business to review documents and give legal advice. We do charge for reviewing documents and providing legal advice. Hourly rate is $180 to $250 per hour, depending on the attorney working on the matter and the type of matter.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Poynter Law Firm, LLC
- - Current
- Personal Injury cases representing injured persons. Landlord/tenant cases representing landlords. Also, real estate, business law, and civil litigation.
- Wildman & Associates LLC
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- Honors: Law Review Dean's List
- Columbus Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar  # 0087092
- Poynter Law Firm, LLC website