Andrew Paul Murphy
- Divorce, Family Law, Collections
- Oklahoma, Oklahoma, U.S. Eadtern District of Oklahoma, U.S. Western District of Oklahoma
Andrew Murphy is licensed to practice law in the state of Oklahoma. He received his Juris Doctorate degree, from The Oklahoma City University School of Law, May 1995, graduating with honors.
He also holds:
A Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree from Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts, 1989, Cum Laude.
Associates Degree in Applied Science from the Community College of the Air Force.
Equipment Technology; Cum Laude, October 1982.
In 1995 while still attending law school, Mr. Murphy began his career as law clerk for Israel and Israel, P.C.,
In 1996, he was hired by The Payton Law Offices in Muskogee, Oklahoma. His practice included personal injury, divorce, probate, corporate and appellate work, conducting jury trials, working on numerous high value cases, and general firm management.
In 1997, Mr. Murphy was personally selected by Mr. Stephen Jones of Jones, Wyatt and Roberts, in Enid, Ok., as a team member for the Timothy McVeigh Defense Team. Mr. Murphy championed the legal research and writing on a number of high profile legal issues including: pre-trial detainee’s rights; live televised broadcasts of trials versus constitutional protections; and identification evidence. Additionally he helped manage, control and index more than a million pages of investigation documents.
In 1999, Mr. Murphy worked as Staff Counsel for Avalon Correctional Services, a publicly held corporation. At Avalon, Mr. Murphy expanded his corporate practice by working on mergers, acquisitions, business financing transactions, real estate transactions, construction law, and labor & employment law. In late 1999, Mr. Murphy decided to start his own law offices. Today, the majority of his practice involves family law matters to highly complicated business and contract litigation. He continues to help his clients in collection cases.
From 2004 to 2014, Mr. Murphy proudly served as a JAG Officer with the US Army.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. Eadtern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Western District of Oklahoma
- 10th Circuit
- U.S. Northern District Court of Oklahoma
- Chinese: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written
- Army Lawyer. (JAG)
- U.S. Army Judge Advocate General Corp
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
- Northeastern University
- B.S. (1985)
- Honors: Cum Laude Bachelors of Scienced in Electrical Engineering
- Oklahoma State Bar  # 16702
- - Current
- Southern Oklahoma City Lawyers Association