As a former partner of a large, regional litigation firm, my goal is to offer you that same quality of work but at a smaller, more personal scale. I am the founding member of Muehlbauer Law Office. I was born and raised in Wisconsin, but I have called Vegas home for 9 years now. I attended University of Minnesota Law School, and I graduated magna cum laude in 2006. On graduation, I took a job with a highly-respected regional litigation firm here in Las Vegas. I rose through the ranks at that firm and learned a lot from the experienced litigators there. After experiencing almost every aspect of litigation with my former firm and making partner, I decided to venture out on my own to open a boutique litigation firm that focuses on creating litigation strategy that is specifically tailored to my clients' needs. Running my own firm has been really rewarding so far because I am free from the pressures of being in a large firm and can offer more individual attention to my clients. I also get to see my family a lot more, which was a driving motivation for me. On the personal side of things, every moment not spent with my family or working in my practice is generally spent rooting for the Packers, Brewers, Badgers, and UNLV Rebels basketball team.
- Personal Injury
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- Insurance Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Managing Partner
- Muehlbauer Law Office, Ltd.
- - Current
- Muehlbauer Law Office, Ltd is a full service litigation firm that focuses on personal injury, construction, and commercial litigation.
- Cooksey, Toolen, Gage, Duffy & Woog
- Cooksey Toolen is a mid-size regional litigation firm focusing construction defect, personal injury, and corporate liability.
- University of Minnesota Law School
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Honors: Graduated magna cum laude
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.A. (2003) | Political Science
- Nevada State Bar # 10161
- - Current
- MLO Blog - Muehlbauer Law Office, Ltd.
- Don't Judge MGM Too Harshly for Filing Suit on the Route 91 Shootings
26 July 2018
- A Long-winded Explanation of a Long-winded Process: What to Expect if you Decide to File a Lawsuit
12 January 2018
- The Legal Implications of the Route 91 Harvest Festival Shooting
12 October 2017
- Common Misconceptions on Nevada Employment Law and Things Every Employee Should Know
5 August 2015
- Nevada Car Insurance from a Lawyer’s Perspective
27 May 2015
- Changes to Nevada’s Construction Defect Law – What Does it Mean for Homeowners?
7 May 2015