Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- US Dist Court for E.D of Pennsylvania
- English: Spoken, Written
- Waldman Law Group, P.C.
- Represented individuals in all areas of DUI, criminal defense and civil litigation disputes.
- Assistant Public Defender
- Berks County Public Defender's Office
- Represented clients facing felony and misdemeanor offenses including DUI, theft, assault, and murder in all stages of prosecution.
- American University Washington College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Purdue University - Purdue University
- B.A. (1991) | Political Science
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa 1991 Purdue Scholar Athlete of the Year
- Activities: Field Hockey, Division I, Full Athletic Scholarship
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Director - Foundation for Justice
- - Current
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- - Current
- BERKS COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
9 Questions Answered
- Q. I wanna kno if u have a no grade felony does it drop to a misdemeanor and if so how long does it take?
- A: Ungraded felonies (rare) would not be reduced to misdemeanors except in certain cases with very specific facts and the District Attorney's consent. Usually, a defendant if guilty would argue for a plea that is less than the felony charge. Otherwise, if innocent, take it to trial and get acquitted on the felonies. I really cannot answer further with the limited facts you supplied. Consult a local attorney.
- Q. taking money from a.self checkout can I be charged criminally
- A: Yes. The charge is theft.
- Q. What are the chances of getting a charge of Int poss contr substance by per not reg dismissed or reduced?
- A: It would depend on the facts of the case. I cannot answer with the limited facts provided. In general, the DA's office usually pursues the possession charges, though. However, there could be suppression issues that an experienced attorney could find to suppress the controlled substances which would lead to a dismissal of the charges. The bigger problem for this person could be the probation violation detainer and re-sentence if he is found guilty or pleads to this new offense. This person definitely needs a attorney for representation. Some attorneys, like me, offer free consultations. Good luck to you both.
Contact & Map