Free Consultation: (859) 281-1318Tap to Call This Lawyer
Andre Fereole Regard

Andre Fereole Regard

If you are injuried, Regard Law Group wants to help you get paid.
  • Personal Injury, Construction Law, Consumer Law ...
  • Kentucky
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Andre Regard is an experienced litigator. In addition to litigation, Andre provides general business advise to clients.

Practice Areas
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Construction Law
Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
Consumer Law
Class Action, Lemon Law
Medical Malpractice
Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Additional Practice Area
  • Equine Law
  • Free Consultation
    Initial consultations are free
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Regard Law Group PLLC
Georgetown University Law Center
J.D. (2000)
Georgetown University Law Center Logo
Georgetown University
B.S. (1993) | Accounting
Activities: Navy ROTC
Georgetown University Logo
Professional Associations
Kentucky State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Facing a Motion to Dismiss? Consider Filing an Amended Complaint First
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
9 Questions Answered
Q. My son was 6 and had never played soccer I paid for his afterschool care at the YMCA after only one week of attending ha
A: Your son may have a claim to file. Was it a YMCA activity. As a minor his Statute of Limitations will be tolled until he is 18.
Q. I paid engineers 450k to build a utility water meter. It doesn't work as described. We need ownership of the firmware
A: Do you have a written contract that can be reviewed? If so, please send to
Q. How do I change lawyers in a personal injury suit?
A: You can simply contact another attorney and then have the file transfer to the new attorney. The old attorney may have a lien on any recovery depending on how much work they actually did.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Regard Law Group PLLC
1500 Leestown Rd, Suite 307
Suite 307
Lexington, KY 40511
Telephone: (859) 281-1318
Cell: (859) 533-0781
Monday: Open 24 hours
Tuesday: Open 24 hours (Today)
Wednesday: Open 24 hours
Thursday: Open 24 hours
Friday: Open 24 hours
Saturday: Open 24 hours
Sunday: Open 24 hours
Notice: Call 859-533-0781 whenever you need assistance