Allen Jay Bell
- Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Animal & Dog Law ...
Attorney Allen Bell is a Retired Police Officer and the Senior Trial Attorney at The Law Offices of Allen J. Bell & Associates. He is also the founder of The Traumatic Injury Center and The Sexual Harassment Training Institute. He represents clients in both State and Federal Court in significant CRIMINAL and CIVIL matters.
Mr. Bell is admitted to practice in all courts of the State of California, the United States District Court, Central District; the United States District Court, Northern District; the United States District Court, District of Hawaii; the United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, the United States Tax Court, and the United States Supreme Court.
As a former "Officer of the Year" he has a unique background that has allowed him to be on BOTH SIDES of the issues.
His broad experience includes personal injury, negligence, wrongful death, automobile, motorcycle, & pedestrian accidents, dog bites, employment litigation, sexual harassment, civil rights, false arrest, excessive force, paralysis, airplane incidents, major criminal defense and much more.
As an FAA instrument rated pilot and airplane owner, he has special knowledge pertaining to aircraft injuries and crashes. Having the capability to fly at a moments notice, has allowed him the ability to be with his clients in their time of need.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Animal & Dog Law
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Victims of Sexual abuse / assault
- State Bar of California
- U.S. Supreme Court
- US Court of Apeals - Ninth Circuit
- US District Court - Central District of California
- US District Court - Northern District of California
- Pepperdine University
- M.A. | Psychology
- Univ of Redlands
- Undergraduate Degree
- Univ of West Los Angeles
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 143989
- - Current