Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Univ of California at Los Angeles
- Undergraduate Degree
- UCLA School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 225474
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Los Angeles DUI Attorney Law Firm
- DUI Attorney Los Angeles
- Physical Or Mental DMV Hearing
25 October 2020
- A DUI trial: picking a jury for DUI case in Los Angeles
21 June 2020
- Winning Domestic Violence Cases in Los Angeles
6 May 2020
20 Questions Answered
- Q. I was charged with dui even though i was NOT intoxicated. Do i still have to pay emer. response bill if found innocent?
- A: In that situation, you would not have to pay the emergency response cost. (see GC 53150 and CHP v. Sup Court, a 2006 case). This requirement to pay is mostly for DUI + accidents or DUI + blocking roads etc. Look at the statute, it specifically requires being "under the influence".
- Q. can my boyfriend and i move out of state if he got a DUI 3yrs ago?
- A: You can move out of state as long as he is not on a felony probation. Being on summary (usually misdemeanor) probation has no affect on your ability to move out of state (or even out of the country).
- Q. second dui offense. Interlock eligibility? Reasons for ineligible
- A: 2 DUI suspension will cause a 2 years license suspension, however, you are eligible for a restricted license with an IID (see CVC 13352(a)(3)). DMV should have notified you.
Contact & Map